It demonstrates how to use Node.js and how to give careful consideration to the creation of your Node projects. Six crafting milestones will help you learn how to construct a whole Node.js application, and you'll acquire a variety of specialized abilities along the way. These abilities include knowing how to thoroughly use the Node Package Manager, connecting databases to your Node apps, and creating unit tests and end-to-end tests for your code. You'll get a comprehensive understanding of Node.js development and learn how to design and manage your own Node.js apps, all the way up to fully functional REST-based web applications and integration with Angular applications.
- How to connect to databases like MongoDB and MySQL from your Node.js application
- How to unit tests and end-to-end tests for your code
- When and how to leverage migrations for setting up a continuous deployment workflow
- Detailed insight into how the Node Package Manager, NPM works
- How object-orientation actually works