This book is intended to introduce Python 3 to students and youths who have never programmed before. In contrast to many other books that teach Python programming, this one makes no assumptions about the student's prior programming experience and includes a ton of activities that let them hone their skills.
How many times have you considered learning how to code but given up because you lacked the necessary technical knowledge, lacked the time, or simply didn't think you were smart enough?
Even if you are a total beginner, are you interested in learning the fundamentals of Python programming? If so, you may find this book useful.
- A concise. Simple. Newby friendly style of teaching that lends itself well to beginners
- Chapters that have been sliced into bite-size chunks to give you the information you need (at that point in time) so you're not overwhelmed.
- Lots of simple, step-by-step examples and illustrations are used to emphasize key conceptsand help improve your understanding
- Each practice exercise builds on concepts discussed in previous chapters so your learning is reinforced as you progress.
- Topics are carefully selected to give you broad exposure to Python, while not overwhelming you with too much (potentially unnecessary) information.
- An end-of-chapter summary is presented to give you key takeaways that help you solidify your understanding