Get the documentation you need to create powerful database-driven websites with the famous Rails framework. Rails three, in a Nutshell, is the primary e-book available on the present-day model, Rails three.0. It affords you a concise but thorough advent to the framework, an overview of instructions and configurations, and a complete reference to every approach - all in one handy, easy-to-use reference.
In only a few days you may learn how to build full-fledged packages with the Ruby scripting language that are light on code, exceedingly scalable, and comprise the entirety from templates to govern go with the flow. Rails, in a Nutshell, is your one-forestall resource, whole with a third-birthday party API quick Reference for both Rails 3. zero and 2.3, in addition to facts on little-known and undocumented capabilities. construct iPhone apps using equipment you know a way to use.
- Understand the basics of Ruby
- Build clean and maintainable applications with models, controllers, views, migrations, mail, and web services
- Integrate pre-fab tools and libraries into your applications with RubyGems
- Become familiar with Rails packages such as ActiveRecord to connect business objects and database tables, ActiveResource for web services, and more
- Learn about the new Rack web server interface, and more