This free programming book offers a useful, approachable "brief" on the state of Big Data analytics today and how you may profitably use this technology to boost your company's profitability.
Knowing big data is crucial at a time when everything can be measured. Big data has the potential to make your company more inventive and competitive through the development of new data-driven products and the improvement of operational efficiency.
It's crucial to comprehend not only the technologies involved, but also the organizational and cultural demands of being data-driven as this growing industry moves from the cutting edge to enterprise infrastructure.
Written by O'Reilly Radar's experts on big data, this anthology describes:
- The broad industry changes heralded by the big data era
- What big data is, what it means to your business, and how to start solving data problems
- The software that makes up the Hadoop big data stack, and the major enterprise vendors' Hadoop solutions
- The landscape of NoSQL databases and their relative merits
- How visualization plays an important part in data work