Learn more about important Go and network architecture concepts like data serialization, application level protocols, character sets, and encodings. This book provides an introduction to the Go language and discusses network design while also covering the most recent Go version.
Beyond the basics, Network Programming with Go addresses important networking and security topics like HTTP and HTTPS, templates, remote procedure calls (RPC), web sockets, including HTML5 web sockets, and more.
In addition, author Jan Newmarch walks you through setting up and connecting to a complete Go web server. This book can be used as a crucial learning resource and a Go networking reference at the same time.
- Master network programming with Go
- Carry out data serialization
- Use application-level protocols
- Manage character sets and encodings
- Deal with HTTP(S)
- Build a complete Go-based web server
- Work with RPC, web sockets, and more