This book shows you how to better manage huge data by using Apache HBase. It explains how HBase differs from other databases and teaches you about its distinguishing characteristics.
You will be prepared to dive into big data management with this expertise.
Table of Contents:
- Introducing HBase
- IHbase and the HBase Shell
- IHBase Table Design
- IConnecting with the Java API
- IConnecting with Python and Thrift
- IConnecting with .NET and Stargate
- IThe Architecture of HBase
- IInside the Region Server
- IMonitoring and Administering HBase