Want to create your own website—one that speaks for you, your cause, or your company—without hiring a professional?
You will learn how to use HTML, CSS, and other web tools to develop a straightforward site that functions on both desktop computers and mobile devices with the help of this free guide from the author, who swiftly teaches you the fundamentals.
Making your own online space has never been easier, but there are still many issues to work out. This brief guide will help you through each stage, from developing the content and adding style to disseminating it and gaining followers. Why not now? Start reading this book right away. right now.
- Pick a domain name and sign up with a web hosting company
- Learn how to structure web pages with basic HTML elements
- Add unique style to your website with CSS stylesheets
- Work with web forms, incorporate multimedia, and use semantic HTML5 elements
- Help people find your site via a search engine or social media
- Add a blog or other dynamic content to generate a loyal following
- Dive into advanced web technologies, including the Cron job scheduler, and the SSH/SFTP secure shell