IBM information Studio is an Eclipse-based tool that is the substitute for the DB2 manipulate middle and other gear for DB2. along with DB2 explicit-C, the no-charge version of DB2 records Studio is ideal for DBAs, builders, college students, ISVs, or experts because it's easy and loose to use.
You could amplify information Studio with additional robust control and development abilities from IBM to help boost up answer shipping, optimize performance, shield data privateness, manipulate records increase, and extra.
Getting started with IBM Data Studio couldn't be easier. Read this free ebook to:
- Find out what IBM Data Studio can do for you
- Learn everyday data management tasks
- Back up and recover DB2 databases
- Write and debug SQL stored procedures and routines
- Convert existing SQL or procedures to Web services
- Learn more about integrated data management
- Practice using hands-on exercises