Anyone who uses or plans to use databases, including database administrators (DBAs), application developers, consultants, software architects, product managers, instructors, and students, is the target audience for this book.
Getting started with DB2 application development couldn't be easier. Read this free ebook to:
- Discover DB2� application development using DB2 Express-C
- Write SQL, XQuery, and understand pureXML� technology
- Learn how to develop DB2 stored procedures, functions, and data Web services
- Work with DB2 and Java, C/C++, .NET, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Perl, and Python
- Troubleshoot DB2 database-related problems
- Practice using hands-on exercises