Although implementing agile principles in a software development team is one thing, mastering DevOps throughout the entire organization is quite another.
DevOps may be an evolutionary step beyond the agile methodology. This playbook will assist you in effectively implementing this revolutionary system in your company to handle both development and deployment.
It offers a useful roadmap that will assist you in outlining the procedures required to achieve your DevOps objectives. The playbook breaks down DevOps into seven essential practice areas, which you may modify to meet the DevOps approach that works best for your company. You'll comprehend how an organization's culture affects your utilization of DevOps in key ways.
- Develop the team by finding the right people, tuning the company culture, and learning DevOps principles
- Take a deep dive into each of the seven DevOps practices and gain a better understanding of what they mean to your organization
- Determine your organization’s strengths and weaknesses in each DevOps practice area
- Create a DevOps pipeline to put your practices into action, and establish a repeatable process for code development and changes
- Measure your DevOps pipeline to learn where you are, where you’re going, and where you should be