This book will provide you with dozens of recipes to walk you through all the key applications of the Arduino platform if you want to create programming and electronics projects that interact with the environment.
It is designed for aficionados of programming or electronics who wish to construct interactive projects by fusing the best of both disciplines.
You can build any Arduino project, from the simplest to the most complex, by following easy, step-by-step instructions. More fundamental building blocks for Arduino development are provided in this book. Develop your Arduino project even further!
It includes easy, step-by-step instructions that offer you the toolkit of skills needed to build any Arduino project, from the most basic to the most complex. More fundamental building blocks for Arduino creation are provided in each chapter, from learning how to program buttons to managing motors, sensors, and displays. You'll find advice and techniques all through to assist you to solve development issues and advance your Arduino project!
- Read data from sensors and take action based on the environment
- Use the Arduino to turn on lights, write to screens, or play light shows
- Manipulate motors and other actuators to control the movement of different objects
- Set up electronic circuits on a breadboard to interact with the Arduino
- Explore hacks to push your project to the next level
- Make your projects wireless and make them communicate with the computer