The R Statistical Software is used to provide a comprehensive treatment of statistical inference methods in data science in this book. It offers a crucial, simple-to-understand introduction to statistics and the R programming language.
It explores the complex issues that the "R Team" characters encounter in the real world while introducing fundamental statistical ideas and beginner-friendly R programming.
The book gives readers the intellectual underpinnings they need to employ applied statistical techniques in routine research. Each statistical method is created in the context of real-world, applicable examples, and is backed by carefully established pedagogy and explanations that are clear of jargon. The pragmatic setting of actual research initiatives and well-defined research topics is always used to contextualize theory as an approachable and flexible instrument.
- Complete an introductory course in statistics
- Prepare for more advanced statistical courses
- Gain the transferable analytical skills needed to interpret research from across the social sciences
- Learn the technical skills needed to present data visually
- Acquire a basic competence in the use of R.